martes, 7 de octubre de 2008

STEVEN DASZ - ACTOR - ARTISTA MARCIAL -

I´m Fight Choreographer, Actor and Model.

I was born in Argentina and I´m mix Latino, Spanish and Italian.
Speak Portugues, Spanish and I´m learning to speak English properly right now.

I have worked in Independent Films, Short Films, Spot TV, and Live Stunts Shows.

I would like to work with international Directors, Producers, Photographers, Models, Make up and any interesting proyects.

You can find more information about me in:

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2531116/

Actually I´m living in Madrid (Spain), but I am available for travel.

You can contact me in my e-mail: STEVENDASZ@GMAIL.COM

stevendasz@hotmail.com (msn)
(0034) 645 400 363 - Spain
(852) 51914843 - Hong Kong

Fight Choreographer Group
www.kungfugrupo.com

No hay comentarios: